SEBA BEACH VOTING INFORMATION
Seba Beach residents will be voting with the Parkland County Municipal Election for the following:
- Referendum Questions:
- Should sec 36(2) of the Constitution Act, 1982 – Parliament and the Government of Canada’s commitment to the principle of making equalization payments – be removed from the constitution?
- Do you want Alberta to adopt year-round Daylight Saving Time, which is summer hours, eliminating the need to change our clocks twice a year?
- Senate Nominees:
On September 20, 2021 at 2:00 p.m. Candidate information will be released.
For further information on Senate or the Referendum see www.elections.ab.ca
- Parkland School Division Ward 1 School Board Trustee
Ward 1 Trustees will have until September 20th, Nomination Day to submit their nomination papers.
Current Candidates can be found on the Parkland County Election Page Candidates - Parkland County
Voting will take place via
- email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Returning Officer at 780-999-0869 to request a special ballot. You may request a special ballot package anytime before close of Election Day.
- Special Ballots (mail in) ballots allow a resident of Seba Beach and eligible elector to receive the ballot package and return it to the Returning Officer prior to 4:30 p.m. on October 18th to be counted in the election results.
- Special Ballots will provide ballots for Senate, Referendum, and School Board Trustee
Thursday, October 7 4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Friday, October 8 12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday, October 12 12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Thursday, October 14 4:00 p.m.- 8:00 p.m.
Saturday, October 16 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.