About The Summer Village of Seba Beach
The Summer Village of Seba Beach has much to offer!
- Lake front community
- Friendly people and a tight knit community
- Natural setting in tune with nature
- Snow removal
- Sanitation pickup weekly
- Fire Protection
- Enhanced RCMP Policing
- 1.5km of maintained beach
- Fishing year round
- Mini golf
- Driving Range
- Golf - 1km
- Active Seniors Group
- August long weekend Regatta - Includes land and water events, fireworks, dances and many other events.
- Farmer's Market - May Thru to Sept.
- Library w/public WiFi access.
- General Store
- Post Office
If you are visiting the Summer Village or just interested in some history stop by the administration office and pick up a copy of one of the books offered for sale by the Seba Beach Heritage Museum.www.sebabeachmuseum.ca
“A Stroll Down Memory Lane” $ 10.00
“A Stroll Down Memory Lane II” $ 20.00
“Wind In The Sails” EYC $ 5.00
Summer Village of Seba Beach lapel pins $ 2.00
The administration office is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Alberta Folklore and Local History Collection - Visit Website
Inspections Group is the service provider contracted by the Summer Village to provide the permits, compliance monitoring and inspections to completion of your development. Once the Development Permit has been approved and issued by the Development Officer you can download any permits you may need or if you have any questions, visit the Inspections Group website www.inspectionsgroup.com
With weather warming up, many of us will be spending more time outdoors in our own communities.
Take this opportunity to help build your own preparedness (and the preparedness of the people around you) by making new connections.
Knowing the people around you makes it easier to ask for help, or offer help during a disruption. This can create community resilience and reduce stress. Here are a few tips to get you started:
- Start with a friendly wave and say hello the next time you see someone in your community.
- Set up a buddy system for things like picking up mail while you are on vacation. Buddy’s can help each other in emergency situations too.
- Create a shared contact list for the people on your street, so you can keep connected (during good times and during times of uncertainty).