Frequently Asked Questions

Off-Highway Vehicles

Rules and Regulations for riding OHVs in Parkland County.

Definition: Off-highway vehicles include snowmobiles, quads, mini-bikes, and any additional means of transportation other than by muscular or wind power and built for cross-country travel on land.

Docks, Piers & Wharfs
Mooring Disturbance Standard: Effective immediately, a Temporary Field Authorization (TFA) will be required for placing a mooring structure for personal recreational use in a Crown-owned bed and shore, for longer than 14 days.
Mooring structures include: Docks / Piers
Mooring Anchors for Buoys
Boatlifts and Shelters
Swimming Rafts and Wharves

User Guide For Dock Authorizations - April 2021.pdf
Application For Dock Authorizations - Application Form.pdf
Mooring Disturbance Standard Waterfront and Semi-Waterfront Property Owners - April 2021.pdf
Mooring Disturbance Standard Shared Docks Fact Sheet - April 2021.pdf
Mooring Disturbance Standard Moorage Allowance Infographic 2021.pdf
Mooring Disturbance Standard Back Lot Property Owners Fact Sheet - April 2021.pdf
Disturbance Standard Temporary Seasonal Docks Mooring Structures - April 2021.pdf
Contact List for Dock Authorizations.pdf 

For more information contact:

Forestry and Parks 111 Twin Atria Building 780-643-0636
Melissa Chisholm, Land Management Specialist 4999 – 98 Avenue
Lands Delivery and Coordination South Branch Edmonton, AB  T6B 2X3  
Version 5.3
Site Map | Login | Powered By: Techweavers Inc.